Possible Epic Swarm - Sunday May 29th at 12pm Noon
  • It's at the Indianapolis 500, at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Make sure you use pocketcrowd.com so your check-in counts towards the total people there.

http://pocketcrowd.com/venues/details?vid=163298

Foursquare Indy has been publicizing this for awhile now, and there was a super duper swarm there last year I believe, Foursquare is more popular than ever now and we can publicize swarm events even better now. Please spread the word so we can try to make this an Epic Swarm. That's the only swarm badge I need!
  • hey bro,, your pocketcword link is wembley stadium..
  • Crap must have copied wrong. I'll fix it. Thanks!
  • pocketcrowd more errors, and the total of people here now are not recorded. needs improvement
  • KeepflyKeepfly May 2011
    same problem with @jujucikeusik
  • I'm not sure I follow what the issue is. My experience has always been good with pocketcrowd. And checking in with that has always counted for me. I'm sorry you're having issues with it. Let me know in more detail what problems you're having and I'll see if I can help.
  • Adeen May 2011
    Count me in.wish there was the 10 gallon badge
    may be @RainWave23 can help us... When swarm, super duper swarm, or epic swarm unlocked. Thank's before.
  • I've never had an issue unlocking badges with pocketcrowd. In fact, I've gotten super swarm and super duper swarm with it.
  • Don't forget, noon today people! Lets try to make it an epic swarm!

http://pocketcrowd.com/venues/details?vid=163298
  • Adeen May 2011
    I already added future checkin frm pocket
  • Excellent. Spread the word if you have twitter. I really hope we achieve epic swarm today.
  • SumimiZSumimiZ May 2011
    Pocketcrowd doesn't work for me. Showing no change in crowd numbers. Just checked in and says swarming. Will check in 3hrs time. Can anybody tell me the head count right now?
  • I have 162 people there right now.
    Thanks Rainwave23
  • You're welcome
  • Snyder_79Snyder_79 May 2011
    Will be there at noon
  • Spread the word if you can
    okay. at 12pm noon.
  • Happening now,310
    in my pocketcrowd still 36 peoples and 5111 checkins. :(
  • lately,there has been issues with Pocketcrowd,to see total people,click at your check in on foursquare where you can add comments,then on the right hand side,there is an info about the venue and total people there at the time.
  • Adeen May 2011
    360 now...hurmmm
    Budak count is correct as i achieved 250 swarms @9.34 am.
  • up to 447 now! epic swarm could happen! we're still an hour and 40 minutes from the start of the race.
  • Adeen May 2011
    Super duper swarm available now.
    501 ppl there now
  • jiaren777 May 2011
    There are 2 check-in place. Are you all referring to 100th Anniversary Indianapolis 500 or Indianapolis Motor Speedway?
  • Indianapolis Motor Speedway
  • jiaren777 May 2011
    Thanks ;)
  • No problem :) Spread it out.
  • Go Go Go Go for Epic!!!
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List