How to unlock:
    1. Follow Brooklyn Museum
    2. Check into the Brooklyn Museum 3 times

Venue specific to NYC

Unlock instructions verified on: 07/01/2011

Venue:
    http://4sq.com/h4Ggh3

Unlock Message:
    "Congrats, art star! You've just discovered a world of art across the river at the Brooklyn Museum!"
  • iamciamc June 2011
    Thanks for the work put in to add all of these badges, JR. This will be a wonderful resource to newbies and those still lacking some to complete their "collection".
  • AlexJuniorAlexJunior June 2011
    Can't agree more with @iamc :)
  • JR1JR1 June 2011
    Thanks @erie09, @iamc, and @AlexJunior .. It was an idea Chaunce had mentioned a few days ago and I just happened to have the time to get it done. Always happy to help out in any way i can.
  • eire09eire09 June 2011
    Well myself being a noob, I do appreciate it and this badge in particular I had trouble getting so thx again up to 88
  • IronIron August 2011
    Halp me please
  • andtherowandtherow August 2011
    BK Art Star (3X (3 day))
    venue ==> 18737

• thorfrogthorfrog August 2011
    I tried Checking in 3 times together didn't work I ask for help here I got andthe row telling me to then to check in 3 times in 3 separate days Didn't work now what can anyone else help me ?
  • JR1JR1 August 2011
    Just did a test. Badge is still active. 3 checkins in 1 day (spaced 2+ hrs apart w/ checkin inbetween). Also current unlocks listed on twitter. Just follow the unlock instructions and you will get this badge.
  • IronIron August 2011
    Check in at 6:00am bk then I check in at 8:00am then at 10:00am I got nothing why
  • choad17choad17 August 2011
    Are you following Brooklyn Museum?
  • IronIron August 2011
    Yes I always follow the badges pAge if it has one before I start checking in
    JR said you need to do a checkin to another venue in between your checkins to BK Museum. Did you do that or just checkin to BK Museum every 2 hours?
  • IronIron August 2011
    Does the other venues that I have to check into have to do with bk ?
    No it's just so you are not already checked into BK Museum when you checkin the 2nd and 3rd time.
  • IronIron August 2011
    I don't get what your saying I just delete two of my check ins now Wat I'm confused?
    Check into BK Museum (make sure you get points). Check into any other venue (make sure you get points) 2 hours later, check into BK Museum (points). Check into any other venue (points). 2 hours later, check in BK Museum (points and badge). Clearer?
  • MeeLoper October 2013
    still active, got it last week
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List