Road Warrior Badge
  • JR1JR1 June 2011
    Road Warrior

How to unlock:
    1. Get the Waze App
    2. Connect Waze to Foursquare in Setting
    3. Check 3 times using the Waze App

Unlock instructions verified on: 01/11/2012

If you forgot your waze password you can reset it Here. You will just need the email you setup your account with.

If you do decide to give out your user name and password to someone else to get this badge for you please do so at YOUR OWN RISK. We do NOT encourage others to give our their usernames and passwords to anyone. We claim no responsibility for anything that happens if you choose to do so.

Unlock Message:
    "You’re making the world a mappier place one checkin at a time!"
  • FF_CloudFF_Cloud March 2012
    That's weird. I checked in thrice on the same minute and I could unlock the badge
  • JerkrattJerkratt March 2012
    I'm sure it has to be over three days... if i remember tho it was three times when i unlocked it might have changed
  • Adeen June 2011
    How come everytime i try to connect to waze it gves me the error message saying that my password is wrong which i doubt it since i tried alot of times
  • JR1JR1 June 2011
    I had that issue once. I went in and reset my password on my comp then it let me sign in to the app on my phone. The password reset page is here https://www.waze.com/forgot_password/
  • Adeen June 2011
    Thanx jr..i'll give it a try
  • Adeen June 2011
    Still doesnt work for me.maybe will try to register another account later
  • JR1JR1 June 2011
    Yea if the pswrd reset didn't work that would be the only thing I can think of. You could also try deleting the app off your phone and reinstalling it. There could be an issue with the app on your phone.
  • Adeen June 2011
    I did a reinstall before but it didnt change a thing
  • JR1JR1 June 2011
    Thats just odd. The only thing i can say then is steup a new acct and change ur login on the app to the new one.
  • I just drive using waze app.,but when i try to connect to 4sq it prompt...ooops unable to connect while the reception is v good..what shall i do....anyone got ideas whats the problem?
  • RainWave23RainWave23 July 2011
    Unfortunately, you've just got to keep trying. My phone does that too sometimes not even in the waze app, just in general.
  • @RainWave23 thanks for your advice,anyway i just unlock the RW badge
  • DanDan August 2011
    Can someone please explain how to check-in with foursquare using this app? I have it installed, its linked to my FS account however, i cant figure out how I'm suppose to check in???
  • PsychoMikePsychoMike August 2011
    If you've got it linked to your FS account then all you have to do is check in (through WAZE) three times.
  • DanDan August 2011
    The $64K question for me is how and where in the app do you check in?
  • RainWave23RainWave23 August 2011
    @Dan if you're in the app, there should be a "Report" button at the bottom. Once in the "Report" section, scroll all the way to the bottom and there should be a "Check-In with Foursquare" button. that's where you check-in. the check-in 3 times and you should get the badge. if it doesn work after after 3, wait 15 minutes and check-in again.
  • DanDan August 2011
    OK Rain, I tried that and all I got was this Message "Connecting Foursquare Hide" and that's it. I have no clue what I am doing wrong:(
  • Momok_Kings August 2011
    Having the same trouble as Dan
    I've link waze to my 4sqr acct
    My question is do I check in using waze or 4sqr?
    Thanks
  • JR1JR1 August 2011
    @Momok_Kings You checkin using the waze app to get this badge.
  • BrandonBrandon August 2011
    There are no recent unlocks for this badge on twitter. This is also one of the "glitchy-est" apps I've ever used. Just tried to checkin and was unable to. Last person that claimed to unlock it here on MoG was in July. I'm wondering if they never upgraded their API. I'm also wondering now if this badge is retired. I'm pretty good, but there are some better... maybe @tymora can give it a shot? She is our best badge tester.
  • JR1JR1 August 2011
    Just tried it out and their app def has some bugs going on right now. After looking at a few blogs and forums it seems that there is a prob with the waze app that they are working on fixing. I sent waze a msg to confirm if that is the case. As soon as I hear back from them I will let you all know what they have to say.
  • BrenBren August 2011
    thx @JR1 I'm also having issues with this one
  • mgrob August 2011
    They udated the app.. Now 4sq is gone in the menu..
  • BrenBren August 2011
    I checked forums on the Waze website and one of the moderators confirmed that Waze is turned off for now as it doesn't support the new version of 4sq. So we must be patient for now. I'm gonna keep an eye out on this.
  • DanDan August 2011
    I just tried this App again this morning however when I went in to the menu settings and report, the Check-in with Foursquare option has been removed:( Also under the "Get Social" Menu the Foursquare" option has been removed and Twitter/Facebook are the only two that remains. I was able to file 3 reports...no badge:( This badge may be retired.
  • BrenBren August 2011
    Not retired yet @Dan but Waze confirmed it's on hold for the time being
  • JR1JR1 August 2011
    Direct from Waze:

1. Because 4sq changed their API. This will be fixed only in the next version of waze I'm afraid
    2. 4sq badge is still active otherwise

So just have to wait it out for them to release the next version of their app before the badge can be unlocked again.
  • BrandonBrandon August 2011
    Figured it was them using API 1.0. Last unlock was right around the time 4sq warned everyone they were turning it off.
  • TymoraTymora August 2011
    I can't get it linked to my test account and my internet is being spastic. Takes 10 min to change pages. I'll try to figure something out when I go to work and can leech wifi
  • I unlock it with 3 checkin on Thur 7th July 2011 using waze app.
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List