Pizzaiolo Badge
  • JR1JR1 June 2011
    Pizzaiolo

How to unlock:
    1. Checkin 5 times to the same "Pizza Place" venue or to 3 unique "Pizza Place" venues.
    2. To level up checkin to 5 more unique "Pizza Place" venues (levels 2-10)
    3. If checking into the same venue only 1 checkin a day will count for this badge (only for level 1 of the badge)
    4. Previous checkins count

Badge unlocks worldwide

Unlock instructions verified on: 11/01/2011

Venue List:
    Pizzaiolo

Any venue with the main cat. of “Pizza Place” will count
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Unlock message:

"No crust goes without proper inspection, no cheese-to-sauce ratio is left unquestioned, no distance is too far on the quest to find the perfect slice – it’s connoisseurs like you that make the pizza wheel go ‘round."
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Unlock instructions updated to reflect new "level up" ability
  • My pizzaiolo badge level 9x i check in to 5 different places for 1st time but no level up,i wonder what is the requirement for level 10?
  • wilhelmus14wilhelmus14 November 2011
    Unlock message at Level 10:

"No crust goes without proper inspection, no cheese-to-sauce ratio is left unquestioned, no distance is too far on the quest to find the perfect slice – it’s connoisseurs like you that make the pizza wheel go ‘round.
    All hail the Pie King! Bow down to the Slice Master! 45 different pizza check-ins?Congratulations on becoming a Level 10 Pizzaiolo. May you be floured with praise and acclaim."
  • pamponikapamponika November 2011
    I unlocked this badge today. But I have visited only three different venues.
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List