How to unlock:
    1. Checkin at 3 unique bars tagged with "Frat Boys"

Unlock instructions verified on: 01/18/2013

Confirmed Venues:
    http://4sq.com/WMlfw
    http://4sq.com/48ZGZZ
    http://4sq.com/2DRpWq

Unlock Message:
    "That's 3 check-ins at Fratastic bars. Welcome to Foursquare's honorary fraternity, Omega Delta Sigma."
  • PsychoMikePsychoMike July 2011
    Confirmed in Towson, MD:
    https://foursquare.com/venue/100589
  • 4pl4yer4pl4yer September 2011
    can t get it... Tried 5times the same fraternity house and also 5 different fraternity house venue... Without success.
    Thanks for your help
  • BeerknurdBeerknurd September 2011
    @4pl4yer Make sure that all of the venues are in the Fraternity House category or tagged frat boys.
    They are all, 100% sure
    @4pl4yer I popped the badge with the same 5 venues listed above and with an account with a completely clean history. Please verify that your venues are tagged and categorized correctly. Keep trying or just use the locations above.
    Is it 5 different or 5 Time the same is also ok?
    Because i checked 5 Time the same venue ( a fraternity house with flag frat boys) without success and then i checked 5 different fraternity house but they are not all flagged as frat boys... Isn't it the reason? Or badge is not available in France...
    The badge may not be available over seas. That could be your problem. I would jump to the US and use the venues listed in the first post. That will definitely get you the badge. Good Luck!!
  • KltpzyxmKltpzyxm September 2011
    I'm from the Philippines and as far as I remember, I got this badge by checking in on different venues with tag "frat boys".
    @beerknurd i don t want to jump,but if any Other solution i Will. Anyway thanks for tour help.
    @kltpzyxm... I Will try. Thanks for tour help.
  • 4bah_9ahuL4bah_9ahuL November 2011
    unlocked message: "That's 3 check-ins at Fratastic bars. Welcome to Foursquare's honorary fraternity, Omega Delta Sigma."

and I got for my clone in 3 c/i to.
  • mrzalmrzal April 2012
    is badge still active? i can't unlock after c/i so many venue, help me pls :)
  • TymoraTymora April 2012
    @mrzal there are many recent unlocks on twitter so it is still very active. I'm running a test to see if there's been a change in instructions
    5 isn't working. It may need to be 1 c/i per day. I'll play and see if I can get it
  • mrzalmrzal April 2012
    ok, I'll try to c/i 1 per day
  • OperaDudeOperaDude April 2012
    Any word on this badge unlock? I still can't seem to unlock it, and I have a feeling the venues listed are out-of-date/closed. :(
  • BrandonBrandon April 2012
    There are still recent unlocks on twitter.
    @OperaDude I'm still testing a few things. I'll update when I have something
    I found the three and I'll post them but there's something else I need to do before I change the instructions
    @OperaDude I just updated the venues in the instructions. Those will get the badge
  • OperaDudeOperaDude April 2012
    UPDATE: WOO HOO!!! Thank you @Tymora ! The first venue I c/i'd to unlocked it! Marry Me! :P LOL
    Congrats @OperaDude. I'm on a mission now to find out WHY those venues work. It used to be that you could tag a venue yourself. Those tags are no longer viewable and the ability to tag seems to be gone yet tag-based badges like this one and photobooth still work. It may be due to the fact that using a phone is limiting what I can see and do but I need some time to figure that out. I do know that only venues with a "bar" catagory seem to work but not all bars. It may be that only bars that were tagged prior to the elimination of tags will work but once again I want to take the time to make sure that is correct
  • mrzalmrzal April 2012
    thanks to @jimmyongah. i got it in 5th venue.
  • mrzalmrzal April 2012
    @tymorah, venues from @jimmyongah is work, ths too for your kindness.
    Figured out how to see the tags. In the venue's standard view and click edit under the venue catagory. You can see the tags and add more.
  • checked into the three venues listed above and nothing?
  • TymoraTymora May 2012
    @jnnychristian did you get points for all your checkins? I just did a test on the venues and got the badge.
  • I checked to 6 fraternities and 6 sororities all flagged as fraternity houses and it did not unlock.
  • TymoraTymora June 2012
    @Colin_Bartol the unlock instructions clearly state that you must check into BARS labled "frat boys". They say nothing about fraternities and sororities.
  • MeeLoper October 2013
    got it thanks :)
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List