Ten Hundred Badge
  • ChaunceChaunce June 2011

How to Unlock:
    1. Checkin 1000 times
    2. Counts all previous "legit" checkins (had to get points for the checkin)
    3. Checkins on 4sqr mobile count

Unlock instructions verified on: 01/18/2013

Unlock Message:
    "Over 1000 check-ins!? Thank you 1000 times over! Treat yourself to 40% off some cool shirts at foursquarestore.com (using your unique code). We'd give you 1000% off, but that don't make no sense! It's a super tiny gesture of our immense appreciation."
  • BrenBren July 2011
    sweet just got this one :0)
  • balrogbalrog June 2011
    1,500+ checkins and no badge.
  • balrogbalrog June 2011
    Just tried again and unlocked the badge.
  • Comes with 40% off at the foursquare store.
  • Pete_NicePete_Nice June 2011
    I am thinking this does not backdate or it is not active yet or I would have it with my first checking when active.
  • ChaunceChaunce June 2011
    It counts all of your total checkins. There is no way that so many people could be unlocking it right now if it wasn't counting previous checkins.
  • RainWave23RainWave23 June 2011
    Worked for me!
  • chekins 1000 would not be in one place?
  • jay339jay339 June 2011
    First check in today...unlocked! Cool!
  • TymoraTymora June 2011
    Yeah all I had to do was check in. Maybe it has to be with the app for the unlock or maybe you can't get it off the grid. Give me a couple minutes
  • TymoraTymora June 2011
    Mobile and off-the-grid check ins for both mobile and app still unlocks. If it isn't unlocking for you be sure you are not in "rapid fire" mode and if you're jumping before checking in make sure you're properly in place or your check in doesn't count
  • vecvec June 2011
    This badge was a pleasant surprise today!
    Sure was!
  • AnamokdeciAnamokdeci July 2011
    It really was!!! I was thrilled to see a badge I wasn't expecting! And it worked with a normal check-in here in Brazil, using my mobile. Nice!!! I will check the site to buy the T-shirt!!!
  • neiceek June 2011
    I got the badge checking into subway
  • JR1JR1 June 2011
    Oh yea previous checkind def count. Got it earlier at work. Easiest badge ever for those of us that have used 4sqr for a bit or checkin alot.
  • snyder_gohsnyder_goh June 2011
    Yeah I hv unlock it too....
  • MorrMorr June 2011
    Didn't unlock for me...
    Make sure you aren't on rapid fire or anything.
  • MorrMorr June 2011
    Nope only had three check ins today about 8 hours ago, just check in twice using the mobile app 20 apart. I have been using the mobile app exclusively for about a month now. I have1154 check in. I will let you know when I get it
  • iamciamc June 2011
    Nice and easy!
    @morr try using an app instead of mobile site see if that makes a difference.
  • Unlock in one checkin at Perry Ellis store in NJ
  • Haven't unlocked yet. I don't jump, no rapid fire & yet nothing.
  • RainWave23RainWave23 July 2011
    how many total check-ins do you have?
  • CelesteCeleste July 2011
    I've over 1000 checkins and didn't seem to unlock this badge?! Tried using both web and app still no luck!
  • MorrMorr July 2011
    @rainwave23 I have done 2 mobile checkins and 3 phone app checkin (viewable to friends) still no badge. I have about 1159 check in in total. I am thinking maybe about 200 are jumps usuing mobile. So it might be a number higher then 1000, which triggers the unlock. It would be interesting to know the lowest number of checks for someone who has the badge. Also maybe it doesnt count mobile checkins soi might not really be above 1000
  • RainWave23RainWave23 July 2011
    Yeah I'm not sure what the issue is. I was well over 1,500 check-ins. Plus, your total check-ins may include rapid fire check-ins and jumping check-ins that really didn't count. So you probably need 1,000 check-ins that you actually got points for. Just keep plugging away and you'll get it.
  • TymoraTymora July 2011
    @Morr I used an app check in, a mobile site check in and off-the-grid check ins to see if the badge would still unlock and it did. I wonder why this is happening to so many people?
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List