It's a girl!

How to unlock:
    1. Checkin to a venue with main category of "Hospital"
    2. Shout with checkin "It's a girl!"

Venues:
    http://4sq.com/yNT5ZM
    http://4sq.com/zAjsY1

Or any other venue in the world with the main category of "Hospital"

Can unlock this badge and the It's a boy! badge if you shout "It's a Girl It's a boy" when you checkin

Badge is Worldwide

Unlock instructions verified on: 01/18/2013

Unlock Message:
    "Look at that beautiful baby! She looks just like you! Congrats on one of the happiest days of your life! Now put down the phone and breathe deep. Because, though it's a miracle to see the baby come out, wait 'til you see what comes out of the baby!"
  • RainWave23RainWave23 July 2011
    I must get this!!
  • davedave July 2011
    I'm only seeing one unlock, to a jonathan crowley who apparently actually just had a baby girl. could this be another special individual badge, like the chadge badge?
  • davedave July 2011
    i tried checking in at his location (19191911) and doing an 'it's a girl!' shout, but no luck. :(
    Dave I did the same thing. I think it's a specific badge for Jonathan Crowley. That stinks. I really wanted it!!
  • 4bah_9ahuL4bah_9ahuL July 2011
    it's very very limited badge.. haha..
    badge is now active!! check-in to a hospital and shout "it's a girl!" I just got mine!
  • BangGowesBangGowes July 2011
    I just unlocked it in Jakarta...it available globally...check-in at any hospital category and shout "It's a girl!"
    oh crap I deleted my check-in because I heard there's a "it's a boy" badge too and now I can't get either!
    thankfully I got mine back lol
  • JR1JR1 July 2011
    For some reason this one took a few tries for me to get.. was kindov odd
  • BeerknurdBeerknurd July 2011
    Got it!!
  • DvDDvD July 2011
    Combo Double Kill ...... \m/

New York Downtown
    https://foursquare.com/mobile/venue/89867

Combo Shout: It's a Girl It's a boy

I just unlocked both of...;)

• EdgerEdger July 2011
    Yes, two in one place...
  • AnamokdeciAnamokdeci July 2011
    I got mine with 2 check ins at hospitals here in Brazil. At first, when I saw @JR1 shouting "it's a boy!" I prepared myself to write "congrats to you" lol
    Then I saw my other friends having babies too, so I thought, what a hell, let's have a baby too!!! lol
    nice looking badges and really easy to get! I wish all of them were as easy as these two! take care, guys!
  • i guess this badge is missing the exclamation mark in the "Foursquare Badge List" post, maybe that's why when i tried to unlock it, it didn't work! but then it worked with the exclamation mark.
  • natznatz September 2012
    i got the badged shout both it's a girl it's a boy
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List