• JR1JR1 July 2011

How to Unlock:
    1. Follow Finesse LV
    2. Unknown

Badge specific to the Las Vegas, NV metro area

Unlock instructions verified on: 00/00/0000

Venues:
    unknown

They had sent a tweet out saying to follow them and a badge would be coming soon. So I emailed them to find out for sure and this is the response I got:

The limited edition Finesse badge will be coming shortly.

Thank you for your interest!
    Finesse LV
  • neiceek July 2011
    Cant wait for this badge
  • choad17choad17 September 2011
    @JR1 any update on this badge? I know it takes forever to get a badge approved.
  • JR1JR1 September 2011
    @choad17 They still have not said when "coming shortly" will be.
  • aBBeaBBe February 2012
    this badge is becoming with name eLVis Badge, i hope so :") #Rumor
  • JR1JR1 February 2012
    @darinkoff That appears to be. They have it posted on their 4sqr page now. This badge might be coming sooner then later. Thanks for the heads up on the image, I added it up top.
  • aBBeaBBe February 2012
    This badge will come along with foursquare badge days later.
  • aBBeaBBe February 2012
    seems to be no change in the badge image, maybe. We'll see, so be patient.
  • TiqaTiqa February 2012
    @aBBe it's that true aBBee, this badge will be come with Foursquare Day at April 16th :p
  • choad17choad17 April 2012
    Guess this is not active today
  • BrandonBrandon April 2012
    Nope... and I've just spent some time talking to the folks from Finesse here at 4sqdayLV. I'll update everyone later tonight on this one.
  • JerkrattJerkratt April 2012
    Maybe tomorrow
    Nope... not tomorrow, and probably not the next day.
    @Brandon so what's the deal?
  • MorrMorr April 2012
    should this badge be be move to the not going to happen list?
    @brandon what's the update?
    Finesse is working hard to bring a badge to Las Vegas... something that truly represents our incredibly diverse city and not just the strip. Their endeavors garnered one of the first mayoral proclamations for 4sqDay 2012, and they put together one of the best to-do lists for the US city badge contest. As everyone knows, we were not selected during that contest... in part so smaller, more surprising cities could share the foursquare love. A LV city badge is seemingly imminent, and due in no small part to their efforts. We are keeping this thread to honor Finesse's immense efforts, and will rename this thread once LV finally gets its badge.
    Oh... and there's a 100% chance that the badge formerly pictured above will not be the badge, so it's gone.
  • BrenBren April 2012
    awesome. thx for the info @Brandon
    That sucks. If I were Finesse I would say screw you 4sq. All our effort for nothing. Well hope they get a badge soon. Been almost a year later.
  • BrandonBrandon June 2012
    By the way, the FinesseLV badge is the What Happens in Vegas Badge.

Check in to 5 of the Las Vegas spots on this list to unlock the ‘What Happens in Vegas’ badge! This list was curated with love by the Finesse folks as part of the #VisitUS city badge contest.
  • choad17choad17 June 2012
    Moderators, a link pointing to the what happens in Vegas thread and close this one?
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List