WATM Magazine Badge
  • ChaunceChaunce April 2011

How to unlock:
    1. Follow WATM Magazine
    2. Checkin at an unknown # of venues

Unlock instructions verified on: 00/00/0000

According to their Foursquare brand page, you will be able to unlock new badges.

http://foursquare.com/watmmagazine
  • AnamokdeciAnamokdeci July 2011
    Has anyone tried it already? Is it active? Thanx.
  • CastaliaCastalia July 2011
    translated
    Follow WATM Magazine and check in all places foursquare on the hippest and unavoidable de France from Paris to Lyon or Toulouse and Lille, to unlock new badges. Are you ready for the challenge and follow in writing these adventures all over France? Follow WATM Magazine and check in all places foursquare on the hippest and unavoidable de France from Paris to Lyon or Toulouse and Lille, to unlock new badges. Are you ready for the challenge and follow in writing these adventures all over France?
  • CastaliaCastalia July 2011
    so we have to go all the way from paris to lyon to get this badge
    lol
  • I just tried by following them, and checkin into 3 venus but no badge.

I tweeted them to ask a clue to unlock badge. I will keep you inform if they give me an answer.

Finally we could have a french specific badge. Génial!
  • JR1JR1 July 2011
    Note this is listed as an "Upcoming Badge" they have claimed on their 4sqr page that they will have badges. But as we all knwo already the doesnt mean much. Just have to wait and see if it ever happens.
  • 4bah_9ahuL4bah_9ahuL July 2011
    hopefully we can unlock it.
    I think it is the 2nd badge in french, LeWeb 2010 is the first.
  • JerkrattJerkratt January 2012
    Any update?
  • JR1JR1 January 2012
    They never got back to me when I emailed them or sent them messages on twitter. Their page does say "Are you ready to take up the challenge and to follow the editorial staff in these adventures all over the world to win new badges?". They do not say it will be their own Badge they could just be saying if you checkin to the venues they recommend that you will unlock some badges.. So like many other brands out there they could just be mentioning badges on their page to increase the total # of followers they have.
  • travianerstravianers March 2012
    please move this to Never Activated badge thread since the badge is not activated
  • BrandonBrandon March 2012
    Badges can take more than a year @travianers. We'll move it when we can confirm that it actually won't happen.
  • DJROCCODJROCCO January 2013
    I think it's safe to say we won't see this one.
  • BrandonBrandon January 2013
    You say that... But you know how they are.
  • DJROCCODJROCCO January 2013
    Will be two years in Apr. Other badges haven't had this big of a chance. No big deal... Just feel like ranting on @MOG tonight. Haven't done it in a while! LOL
  • DanDan January 2013
    Bad Rocco...Bad Bad Bad Rocco.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List