Baker's Dozen Badge
  • JR1JR1 August 2011
    Baker's Dozen
    How to Unlock
    1. Checkin 5 times to the same "Bakery", "Bagel Shop", or "Cupcake Shop" venue or to 3 unique "Bakery", "Bagel Shop", or "Cupcake Shop" venues.
    2. To level up checkin to 5 more unique "Bakery", "Bagel Shop", or "Cupcake Shop" venues (levels 2-10)
    3. If checking into the same venue only 1 checkin a day will count for this badge (only for level 1 of the badge)
    4. Previous checkins count

Any venue with the main category of "Bakery", "Bagel Shop", or "Cupcake Shop" will count for this badge

Badge unlocks world wide

Unlock instructions verified on: 11/01/2011

Venue List:
    Baker's Dozen
  • JR1JR1 August 2011
    Unlock message:
    A bakers dozen of bakery visits! You must really love the fresh-baked goodness of baguettes and beignets. Why not reward yourself by curling up with a nice croissant?
  • World wide badge. Cheat on changing venue category which u have checked in b4 13times or more, works :)
  • HarjifangkiHarjifangki August 2011
    I don't think we can change the category now. Can we?

Update: Oh thank goodness, now we can change the category once more!
  • enojebanenojeban August 2011
    venues are worldwide??
  • Yup, any bakery in the world can unlock this baby :)
  • BeerknurdBeerknurd August 2011
    Has anyone unlocked this badge in 1 day? I am up to 15 and still have not popped it. Wondering if it has to be on seperate days or maybe the same bakery 13 times?
  • I did coz I changed my venue catagory. Just 1 check in n it's unlock. And the rest @JR1 just stated up there needs to be comfirm yet. Obviously mine is 13 saperated days with one venue.
  • CastaliaCastalia August 2011
    unlocked with 12 check-ins
    changed main category
  • AnamokdeciAnamokdeci August 2011
    I changed main category too. Unlocked with only one check-in, previous ones taken into account, of course.
  • 4bah_9ahuL4bah_9ahuL August 2011
    oh damn! must 13 different days?
  • HarjifangkiHarjifangki August 2011
    Yeah. This will be difficult. Maybe i'll consider using Pocketcrowd.
  • 4bah_9ahuL4bah_9ahuL August 2011
    pocketcrowd not save. dont use that app.
  • BeerknurdBeerknurd August 2011
    @4bah_9ahuL I did 15+ checkins today to different bakeries and did not get the badge.
  • DJROCCODJROCCO August 2011
    I also got it by changing my main category! Killer badge!
  • bronson25bronson25 August 2011
    I got it with one checked in , Previous check-in count !!!!
  • budweiser9818 August 2011
    What you mean by changing main category?
  • JR1JR1 August 2011
    @budweiser9818 if it's a venue that you created or if you are a super user you can change the main venue category to anything you want it to be.
    Oh ok so if its a wine bar you can change it to the bakery
  • sweet, i changed my venue and got the badge also, i never knew you could do that, thanks JR1
    I have no idea how to change it
  • Yes u can change it to bakery if u created the wine bar.
  • ironpatriotironpatriot August 2011
    hows this badge werk?
  • RainWave23RainWave23 August 2011
    @ironpatriot I'm not sure where the confusion is. It clearly states in the first post "Unlock Instructions" followed by how to unlock it. I'm not sure how that's unclear.
    thumbs up lol
  • TymoraTymora August 2011
    @ironpatriot the unlock instructions are posted at the top under the picture of the badge. If we learn anything else about the badge one of the moderators will edit that information
  • ironpatriotironpatriot August 2011
    where do they find out bout the new badges anyway?
  • RainWave23RainWave23 August 2011
    @JR1 and other mods monitor twitter for badge unlocks. When a badge unlocks that's new, we read the unlock text which usually tells you how to unlock it. Then we spend a lot of time verifying those instructions, testing venues, etc. This is nothing new.
  • BrenBren August 2011
    They find out about badges by using the force like a Jedi or Sith. it's quite nice to see them in action. On a serious note this badge is definitely 13 checkins different days past checkins count. Enjoy the cupcakes
    lol your comment was priceless! well done! :)
  • jay339jay339 August 2011
    I just did the category change for a venue I created and checked into numerous times in the past. One check-in to unlock. A lot easier than 13 check-ins in 13 days.
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List