Fitbit 20k Step Day Badge
  • JR1JR1 August 2011
    Fibit 20k steps

How to Unlock:
    1. Link ur Fitbit acct. to ur 4sqr acct.
    2. 20,000 steps in a day with your Fitbit

Fitbit website

You must have a fitbit to be able to link your fitbit acct to 4sqr. You can not earn the badges on fitbit until you have a fitbit linked to your acct.

How to link your fitbit & 4sqr accts:
    1.You MUST have a Fitbit device linked to your acct
    2.Log into your profile at fitbit.com
    3.Go to “edit profile”
    4.Click on “Sharing”
    5.Click “connect to foursquare”
    6.You will be redirected to foursquare’s website, click “allow”
    7.After you click “Allow” your foursquare acct will be connected to your Fitbit acct

Unlock instructions verified on: 08/01/2011
  • JR1JR1 August 2011
    Unlock message:

"20,000 steps in 1 day! Way to be an overachiever - that's twice the daily recommended amount."
  • ironpatriotironpatriot August 2011
    what is fibit where do i get fit bit how do i get the badges?????
  • RainWave23RainWave23 August 2011
    Just like every other badge, follow the unlock instructions. If you're unsure what the site is, go to it and figure it out. This is not hard.
  • TymoraTymora August 2011
    Too bad I didn't have fit bit...I could just hook it to one of my cocktail waitresses and let them get the badges for me. Lol!
  • JR1JR1 August 2011
    Yea I am tryin to find a friend that has one now lol
  • justindudejustindude August 2011
    my first day with firbit was yesterday, walked 6.15 miles about 12k steps, its gonna take a constant effort to get this
  • QP_PresentQP_Present August 2011
    @justindude Let me know how it goes, is it worth it? it was like 99 dollars...
    it is kinda worth it, also at the same time some people would buy it and say its worthless, get the badges and sell it. some people with constantly use it. i like it
  • choad17choad17 August 2011
    @justindude would you be willing to connect other 4sq accounts to it and unlock the badge for them?
    as far as i can tell right now you can only link 1 account, possibly 2, still trying to unlock 20k steps in one day which ill unlock today, the other one is gonna take forever, because u actually have to walk 1000 miles, yesterday i did 6.5 miles. i doubt ill do anymore then 10 miles a day soo its gonna b a while. im only on day 2 with my fitbit
  • BangGowesBangGowes May 2012
    Need help for #Fitbit badges? Check this tweet from @jumperjogja:
    #FITBIT #Fitbit1000km please cek and read --> https://plus.google.com/104693526068463735873/posts/fDa94e39kCh
  • MorrMorr May 2012
    @bangGowes Thank you so much for the link
  • BangGowesBangGowes May 2012
    Salut to @jumperjogja for helping us to unlock Fitbit badges!
    Most of them are students with small monthly allowance, and live in a small rented room. They share the cost among themselves to buy Fitbit devices & beginning to help others to unlock Fitbit badges with their low speed modem-the only modem they can afford.
    They received more than +600 emails so far and counting. They usually go to their school/campus at day time, and unlocking Fitbit badges at their free time (late night). With this long waiting list, they still can make sure that everyone will get the badge. All they want us to do is to be patient!
    I got my duo Fitbit badges last September and the third one yesterday. All of it from them. These guys are really cool for helping everyone out.
    Hey @jumperjogja, you ROCK!!!
    (PS: See photo of their facility for unlocking Fitbit badges below)
    https://twitter.com/#!/jumperjogja/status/200782052738605056/photo/1
  • Brian May 2012
    I got this badge! Many thanks to @denztyo
  • JR1JR1 May 2012
    THIS BADGE WILL BE RETIRED ON JUNE 1 2012. SO YOU HAVE 7 DAYS LEFT TO GET THIS BADGE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE IT NOW GET IT WHILE YOU STILL CAN.
  • BrandonBrandon June 2012
    BADGE NOW RETIRED.
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List