Macy’s Parade 2011 Badge
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Macy’s Parade 2011

How to Unlock:
    1. Follow Macy's
    2. Checkin at the Macy's Parade Celebrity Rehearsals 11/22/2011 16:00-23:00
    OR
    3. Checkin at the Macy's Parade Balloon Inflation 2011 11/23/2011 13:00-22:00
    OR
    4. Checkin at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2011 11/24/2011 09:00-12:00

Badge specific to NYC (local time in NYC = UTC/GMT -5 hours)

Unlock instructions verified on: 11/22/2011

Venues:
    Listed Below
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Unlock Message:

"You've checked into the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade®! Enjoy this week’s excitement featuring great musical acts, mischievous clowns & awe-inspiring floats! 5, 4, 3, 2, 1… Let’s Have a Parade!"
  • dkiddkid November 2011
    Tanks @JR1 for the updates
  • monicquemonicque November 2011
    Now THAT's a nice info... More thanks to @JR1 :)
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    From @MacysEvents on twitter:

Going to the #MacysParade? Follow us on @Foursquare & you could unlock a special badge if you check in! http://t.co/0SqhQGnh
  • bcayapan November 2011
    hi, pardon the long url. dont know how to make short ones :-)
    Macy's Parade Celebrity Rehearsals
    https://foursquare.com/v/macys-parade-celebrity-rehearsals/4ce433d22f842d43711aac1c
    Macy's Parade Balloon Inflation 2011
    https://foursquare.com/v/macys-parade-balloon-inflation-2011/4ce46c764eb46a317d415ba3
    Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2011
    https://foursquare.com/v/macys-thanksgiving-day-parade-2011/4ce46d654eb46a31c9425ba3
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Thanks for the info
  • jimmyongahjimmyongah November 2011
    is it true that Macy's Parade Celebrity Rehearsals will be held at singapore? coz at 4sq page the venue shown and pointed to Singapore at google map ??
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Thats a good ?. I just checked that and apparently someone either moved the venue or there is something wrong w/ 4sqr (no suprise there) cause the other day that venue was located at the address listed in NYC and now it is in Singapore. Have to wait and see if it gets corrected or what the deal is. Badge should be active later on today.
  • bcayapan November 2011
    yeah it got moved. sadness.
  • choad17choad17 November 2011
    I'm sure they will fix it before the badge becomes active
  • TinyArchibaldTinyArchibald November 2011
    SO I guess the badge should technically be active right now, But Since it's in Indonesia we can't unlock??
  • jimmyongahjimmyongah November 2011
    i just try c/i at Macy's Parade Celebrity Rehearsal and the badge still didn't unlock
  • I believe 1 of the venues given by bcayapan is weird...map shown locn in singapore?
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    That venue was in NYC till this morning when someone moved it. It is the venue from last year that unlocked the badge. So no clue what the issue is on why or how it got moved. Just have to wait and see what happens.
  • BrenBren November 2011
    Yep badge unlockable right now. the venue was moved to Indonesia and that's the venue supposedly open for today. it's unlockable even when jumping for all the jumpers.
    Is no one here a superuser to move it back?
  • BonsaiCatBonsaiCat November 2011
    What's the correct venue then? Is the badge unlockable yet?
    Can any superuser move venues? Is there a way to see who did?
    4sq says venue should be fixed now
  • BrenBren November 2011
    Venue has moved back but no unlock yet....
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Venue is back in the correct location. Badge still not active yet just a wating game now. Either Macys does not have it set to unlock yet or 4sqr dropped the ball yet again.
  • Yes the map have been fixed to ny
    Possibly the venue move screwed up. (Time change, etc). At least they fixed it. Quite quickly too. Took about 5 minutes from when I told them it was moved to Singapore.
  • BrenBren November 2011
    I flagged it a bunch of times since 6 this morning and sent yet another mail but nothing... they must hate me right now... lol
  • bcayapan November 2011
    i think i'll miss this badge...off to a cave somewhere in the next 2 days w/o internet. hope i'll be back in time for the parade. :-(
  • starbugstarbug November 2011
    just tested it...as of 8 pm Michigan time ....no badge :(
  • dkiddkid November 2011
    Just tested still no unlocking....
    does anyone think they have it on Singapore time? its a 13 hour difference and right now ..when its 2 am here, it will be 3 pm there...same day, just 13 hours ahead. I work late tomorrow and will be up late tonight getting ready for Thanksgiving, so Im willing to try to check in again at 2:30 am MIchigan time...its the only thing I can think of about for the badge not working.....
    michigan and new york are on the same time frame...and its 11 pm now ( I checked in), which would make it 12 noon in Singapore...and the badge is still not active...
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List