Venue:
    On 4sqr: MLS Cup at Home Depot Center
    On 4sqr Mobile: MLS Cup at Home Depot Center

***BADGE RENAME: WAS THE "MLS CUP 2011" BADGE***
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Space for future badge updates:
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Unlock message:

"Wave those scarves and beat those drums! You've made it out for the big game. Who will raise the cup after 90 minutes of play - the LA Galaxy or the Houston Dynamo?"
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Here is a preview of what the badge will look like

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    From @MLS on twitter:

"Going to the stadium today? Check-in to #MLSCup at the Home Depot Center on @foursquare to unlock the #MLS Cup badge. http://t.co/bIqBmXrO "
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Bage now active 11/20/2011 12:00
  • KeepflyKeepfly November 2011
    Tenkiu master... Unlock...
  • jmancil1972 November 2011
    Just got it! Thx, @ JR1!
  • neiceek November 2011
    Got it
  • jimmyongahjimmyongah November 2011
    @neiceek thanks, i just ready going to sleep then your comment alert.....got the badge :0)
  • darinkoffdarinkoff November 2011
    How can you check to see how many users are at a location before you check in via the mobile site?
  • Ktcoleman30Ktcoleman30 November 2011
    Niiiiiceeeee :0)
  • dkiddkid November 2011
    I got dis badge, Thanks @JR1
  • EkkyEkky November 2011
    Unlocked..thanks@JR1
  • ddubs_E2Bddubs_E2B November 2011
    Still not gettin it... Wth
  • RainWave23RainWave23 November 2011
    The unlock instructions are clear and simple. Follow them exactly and you'll get the badge. Might need to check in to the event not just the venue. Also make sure you get points for the check-in. Delete all previous check-ins there and try again.
  • BangGowesBangGowes November 2011
    LA Galaxy raise the cup after 90 minutes (final score 1-0), goal by Landon Donovan...:)
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Badge still active. Check in now and get it before it gets retired in the very near future.
  • ddubs_E2Bddubs_E2B November 2011
    I've deleted all previous, checked in at venue, shouted, checked in to event.....everything......WTFE.....
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    @ddubs_E2B Are you getting points for your checkin?
  • Jason_LemireJason_Lemire November 2011
    Just unlocked mine 13 minutes ago, that is 11;36pm EST. Thx you guys ROCK!
  • marrrkyyymarrrkyyy November 2011
    This suck. I got no points for the check in and I'm in singapore. any ways to get it?
  • @marrkyyy .. Flight time direct from singapore to carson ca is 17hrs 35min,less than that i think no points for your check in
  • dkiddkid November 2011
    Hi @marrrkyyy you have to allocate about 11 hours for time travel. i deleted my 11 hours check in to obtain this badge.
  • marrrkyyymarrrkyyy November 2011
    woah @dkid and @ryan26razornail50 so how do i have to check in or delete stuff?

Lets say im at point X in singapore now, where do i check in next and at what time?
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    @marrrkyyy If you were in Singapore at the time of your post then allowing for "travel time" about 18 hrs later you could have checked in to get the badge.
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Badge now retired
  • DarrenSaturnicDarrenSaturnic November 2011
    Man... Damn it! Was busy leveling up my expertise badges until I missed out on this super cool looking badge. Would trade any of the stupid ex badge for this one. S h i t!!!
    Don't suppose we will get another chance at this baby huh?
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Nope this was a one time badge. Just have to wait till next year and see if they do another one then.
  • DarrenSaturnicDarrenSaturnic November 2011
    Tough luck then.... Is this the first badge from them? Don't think they had one last year right?
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Yup it's their 1st badge.
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List