Treat Yo Self! Badge
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Treat Yo Self!

How to unlock:
    1. Checkin 5 times to the same "Spa or Massage" venue or to 3 unique "Spa or Massage" venues.
    2. To level up checkin to 5 more unique "Spa or Massage" venues (levels 2-10)
    3. If checking into the same venue only 1 checkin a day will count for this badge (only for level 1 of the badge)
    4. Previous checkins count

Badge unlocks worldwide

Unlock instructions verified on: 11/01/2011
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Space for future badge updates
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Unlock message:

"Hot stone massages. Treat yo self. Algae baths. Treat yo self. Carrot mulch scrubs. Treat yo self. Go ahead, splurge on the caviar wrap! It’s time to treat yo self. And don’t forget to snag a tub of that macadamia nut cream on your way out. #treatyoself"
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    Badge now active 11/22/2011 16:30
  • BenBen November 2011
    Hah. That's really cool that they have the 'Treat Yo Self' name. Anyone who watches Parks and Recreation on NBC knows what I'm talking about!
  • auditorydemiseauditorydemise November 2011
    MANICURES! TREAT YO' SELF! MIMOSAS! TREAT YO' SELF!
  • FranzFranz November 2011
    I got level 2 after only 3 check-ins
    the same for Mall rat, with my first check in i got level 4 with only 15 (or a bit more) check ins... Did they make it all easier?
  • HarjifangkiHarjifangki November 2011
    Umm... what's "unique" spa?
    Are there any differences between "unique" spa and "regular" spa?
  • balrogbalrog November 2011
    3 unique spas as in 3 different spas. You can't check into the same one three times and get the badge. You need 5 check ins into the same spa to unlock or 3 check ins into 3 different spas.
  • HarjifangkiHarjifangki November 2011
    Ooh i see...
    Thanks Balrog!
  • Checking in with a grace of 20 min but no points given,is that somethin' wrong or anyone experience the same problem?
    The distance could be too great or you might be maxing out the number of check ins over a 24 hour period.
  • @balrog thanks for yr info,maybe due to my anxiety to level up i didn't realise the maximum no of my checkins in 24 hr period,could you refresh me the max please?
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    30 is the max # of checkins you can do in a day.
  • @JR1 thanks ,have to cool down for a while appreciate you guys.
  • jimmyongahjimmyongah November 2011
    @JR1 for tuesday until now i have already did 36 c/i and all got point...this is the timeline detail of my one day c/i :
    - 5 c/i in 2 minute (mobile web)
    - 3 hours interval
    - 6 c/i in 1 hour (5 mobile web + 1 real c/i)
    - 1 hour interval
    - 2 c/i in 1 hour (2 mobile web)
    - 1 hour interval
    - 8 c/i in 1 hour (7 mobile web + 1 real c/i)
    - 1 hour interval
    - 3 c/i in 1 hour (all real c/i)
    - 1 hour interval
    - 5 c/i in 1 hour (5 mobile web)
    - 5 hour interval
    - 7 c/i in 2 hour (5 mobile web + 2 real c/i)

total 36 c/i, all c/i not off the grid and i'm still in a single tuesday until now.... ;-D
  • BrandonBrandon November 2011
    Are your check-in's properly categorized as "Spa or Massage" as the first listed category? Or are you saying that you are now at level 8?
    @Brandon with all my check in above i unlock vinyl badge, great outdoors, swimmies, bento, gaga workshop, handmade hero, macy's parade, mall rat, treat yo self, blue note. all expertise badges up one level except mall rat badge that unlock for 2 level up to level 10; so all my c/i are not just for the venue that categorize to unlock Treat Yo Self! Badge only
    I've done as many as 50 c/i in 24 hours, but the limit drops to 30 when you get too aggressive. I haven't quite figured out all the rules.
  • dkiddkid November 2011
    I agreed with both @jimmyongah & @balrog
    Bee doing more than 35 check in and this is the key to upgrade most of my expertise level (being doing this for the past 4 days)
    @balrog let's say 1 have 36 c/i for a day, do you mean that 4sq will automatically delete all my plus 6 check in back to 30?
  • JR1JR1 November 2011
    If you do rapid checkins (as many as the system allows you to at one time) then the limit is 30 checkins a day. If you space them out by hrs and checkin like what 4sqr considers a "normal" person to checkin like then the limit goes up.
  • WILLISWHOWILLISWHO December 2011
    Is it possible this badge only needs 4 venues to "level up"? Just unlocked Level 3 and got this message:

"Hot stone massages. Treat yo self. Algae baths. Treat yo self. Carrot mulch scrubs. Treat yo self. Go ahead, splurge on the caviar wrap! And don’t forget to snag a tub of that macadamia nut cream on your way out. #treatyoself That’s 10 different spas! Seaweed wraps for everyone! Treat yo self to 4 new ones to unlock Level 4."
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List