1.You must be logged into GoGo WiFi service on a flight
    2. Checkin anywhere (like the flight/ airport) while logged into "GoGo"

Unlock instructions verified on: 07/01/2011

Step By Step:
    1. Enable your WIFI & pay for Gogo
    2. Connect to the "gogoinflight" signal
    3. Launch your browser and sign up at airborne.gogoinflight.com
    4. Go to 4sqr and checkin while logged into "GoGo"

If you do decide to give out your user name and password to someone else to get this badge for you please do so at YOUR OWN RISK. We do NOT encourage others to give our their usernames and passwords to anyone. We claim no responsibility for anything that happens if you choose to do so.

Unlock Message:
    "Congrats, you’ve just unlocked the Mile High badge! 500 miles per hour @ 30,000 feet and you’re still connected with Gogo. Happy travels!"
  • Pete_NicePete_Nice April 2011
    I got it the legit way, on a flight, bought a single session, checked in from my laptop on the mobile site as I did not have a wifi phone at the time.
  • balrogbalrog April 2011
    Google has offered free GoGo Wifi on Virgin America flights around Christmas time for the last two years.

I believe it's still $4.95 for a short flight if you want to get it cheap.
  • ChaunceChaunce April 2011
    They also offered it on Delta this last year. I had just barely missed the cut-off for my Delta flight
  • kvasirkvasir May 2011
    Dang it, Westjet does not offer GoGo WiFi. :(
  • hmm any 1 from san diego
  • ChaunceChaunce May 2011
    You know it man
  • any 1 from sd or la thats a admin that can get me this badge ?
  • any body can help me to get this badge for me please??
  • PiggyBuffPiggyBuff May 2011
    follow @latinprince on twitter. he flies very often and he can help you unlock the badge :)
  • done, I have followed him
  • TriZzzTriZzz May 2011
    I've been following him, but can't seem to get him to help me out.
  • Anyone willing to help with this badge? I'm flying in august but the flight I'm on doesn't have go-go wireless
    Apparently @latinprince on twitter sets up things to unlock this for people. Message him on Twitter to see if he will help you
  • social Dino is helping anyone with this badge who wants it tonight, within the next hour and a half. email him your email address and password for your foursquare account if interested.

Dino@soc[email protected]

see his twitter page: www.twitter.com/socialdino
  • sorry he changed it - must email social Dino ASAP for mile high badge
  • To get help from @latinprince,you guys need to join U-jump first.From there,you will be organised by their Mods,and eventually you will be able to unlock it.But you will have to be patient.Because only when @latinprince is flying then you will get the opportunity.
    Another source for help in unlocking the Mile High badge is @LatinPrince. This was his tweet just a minute ago:
    "@MattersofGrey they got to follow me on twitter, then email me at [email protected] - login/password as I send updates on twitter"
  • I got this badge last holiday season as they we're offering the free gogo in-flight. I got real lucky.
  • Even now they are offering 10min of free in flight internet for passengers to try.
  • JR1JR1 May 2011
    updated badge image
    Wow, Foursquare has been busy. I will update it on our main list as well
  • JR1JR1 May 2011
    Yea they have been.. It looks like they are going through and changing all of the partner badges just suprised how fast they have been getting it done.
  • Snyder_79Snyder_79 May 2011
    Anyone can help me get this badge? It's impossible for me to get it coz Asia airline dun hv Gogo Internet.....
    Contact @LatinPrince on Twitter. I posted a message above about it.
  • I was on a GoGo flight last Monday. I sent a shout from foursquare.com/mobile while connected to the GoGo WiFi service and I never got the badge. I did it three times. All three times my Mobile Data was disconnected but WiFi was connected to the GoGo service. Flight from NY to SF.

Any reason why?

Edit: I am also following GoGo https://foursquare.com/gogoinflight
  • ChaunceChaunce June 2011
    Sounds like you did all of the required steps. I am not sure why you didn't get it though.

People are still unlocking it though: https://foursquare.com/ttoelke/badge/4de7c698cc3fcc16b54a6c4d
  • Were you following go go in flights page ? Im flying 4 times in august on american airlines flights, the 2nd and 9th, going on vacation, and i will be unlocking this badge for myself and others if they want help
  • iamciamc June 2011
    I'd love the badge, if you can help me @justinreilly83! DM me on twitter @iamc :).
  • abah_gahulabah_gahul June 2011
    please, help me too..
  • KeepflyKeepfly June 2011
    help me too please...
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List