How to unlock
    1. Checkins 8 times to venues categorized as "Yoga Studio"
    2. All 8 checkins can be in 1 day

Unlock instructions verified on: 01/18/2013

Venue List:
    Yoga Studios

Any venue with the main category of "Yoga Studio" will count for this badge

Unlock Message:
    "After countless chakra cleansing hours, you're making those stretch pants proud with a perfect Half Moon and an om-mazing Tree Pose. Namaste."
  • TriZzzTriZzz April 2011
    You do NOT need to check in 8 times to the same "Yoga Studio" so it is possible to get this badge in one day.
  • ChaunceChaunce April 2011
    Thank you for that update.
  • JR1JR1 April 2011
    Venues in nyc
    Yoga Studios

and yes 8 dif venues in one day will get you this badge
  • _faezah_faezah December 2011
    Does it have to be US specific?
  • JR1JR1 December 2011
    @IMFae_ Being a "core" 4sqr badge it should unlock worldwide. However I have not tested this badge outside the US or had anyone confirm that it will unlock outside the US yet.
  • EkkyEkky December 2011
    @JR..I unlocked in Singapore on 5 sept..
  • jimmyongahjimmyongah December 2011
    absolutely yes, unlock worldwide
  • Scorcher_loadedScorcher_loaded February 2012
    Checked in 8 times at 'Yoga Studio', badge didn't unlock. (all 8 within 1.5 months, 5 of them via app and 3 via 4sq mobile, same yoga studio. Location: Russia).
  • TymoraTymora February 2012
    @Scorcher_loaded was it the same venue? Or different ones?
  • lyssa February 2012
    Hi. I finally got this badge. I visit different yoga studios for work. I actually got this one on the 8th check-in to the studio I work out at.
  • funflirt11funflirt11 April 2012
    I have checked into at least 5 yoga studios, and had at least 8 before the badge was created and I still have not received the badge. Does anyone have any suggestions? Do I need to shout something?
  • MorrMorr April 2012
    @funflirt11 this one took me several extra check in after to get this badge. Make sure you are getting points for the checkin. I think I had 14 or so c/i. Good luck.
  • TymoraTymora April 2012
    @funflirt11 I just tested the badge and the unlock instructions still work. Check your venues to make sure they properly catagorized. I've found many yoga places that are catagorized as a "gym" which has the same symbol as a yoga studio. Also, if it is the same venue, only one checkin per day will count. The only other advice I can offer is to make sure you are being awarded points for your checkin...no points means it didn't count. Good luck!
  • Qcool May 2012
    Done ryt now for diz badge. Thank You :D
  • JJay043JJay043 September 2012
    Also unlocked when checking-in to 3 different Yoga Studio venues.
  • luis1975 October 2012
    Can some tell me if i can checking tru my phone bc i am trying and is not going tru
  • TymoraTymora November 2012
    @luis1975 the phone app is gps based so if you are not close enough to the yoga studio, it will not count toward the badge. With any check in (app or mobile) check to see if you were awarded points. If you did not receive points it did not count toward the badge
  • Steakpak October 2012
    @luis1975 mobile checkins and app checkins should work for this one. Some people needed more than the required 8 checkins. Keep trying and make sure it's a "yoga studio" and you're getting points for the checkins. Only one a day at same venue counts towards total.
  • salfarinaruzlansalfarinaruzlan January 2013
    Already checked in 8x at the same yoga studio. But still cannot unlock this badge. Help.
  • MarkoFacaMarkoFaca January 2013
    Try other "yoga studio" venues, it took a little more that 8 checkins for me to unlock this one...
  • rumentino September 2013
    i took me more than 8 to get it...
  • shabrishabri March 22
    Previous checkins count?
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List