iPhone 5 or iPhone 4S
  • GordonWernerGordonWerner March 2011
    Discussions about the iPhone 5 and what it will be
  • TriZzzTriZzz March 2011
    I don't think we'll see a significant jump with iPhone 5. I think this will be a nominal update like the upgrade from 3G to 3GS. My guess it'll be a performance increase but not too much on the features.
  • ChaunceChaunce March 2011
    I completely agree with you. I think that Apple is going to release a iPhone 4S with a larger processor and probably not much else. AT&T's 4G network won't be available until 4Q this year so I wouldn't expect to see a iPhone 4G until July 2012.
  • vecvec March 2011
    I agree 100%. Because of the 2 year phone contracts, you will only see major upgrades every other year.
  • TriZzzTriZzz March 2011
    I'm not sure how true this is, but this seems to be a picture floating around of what it might look like...however, if this is true, I'm sure it's just a prototype.

• dennysparksdennysparks April 2011
    I don't think I'll ever get another iPhone my 3GS is perfect higher models can't have as many jailbroken features like mine does therefore I'll stick with my jailbroken 3GS which I've had for two years no issues
  • All i'm hoping for is a larger screen and the ability to eventually sync my phone via wifi
  • TriZzzTriZzz April 2011
    I'd love to be able to sync via WiFi...but the biggest issue I have with iOS is the notification system. I hate hate hate HATE it! I'll be playing a game...someone will text or I'll get a notification via an app...then the game pauses so I can tell the notification to close?! So annoying...please, just give me non-intrusive notifications!
  • ChaunceChaunce May 2011
    Some more recent info on the next generation of the iPhone:
    Rumored release date - November
    Additional carriers - Sprint, T-Mobile
  • vecvec May 2011
    If T-Mobile keeps those low prices that they advertise then I would have to consider a switch from AT&T.
  • JR1JR1 May 2011
    Although switching from AT&T to T-Mobile could be kindov a pointless. Once the deal goes through and AT&T buys T-Moblie i doubt T-Mobile prices will stay the same. Here is the article about the sale/pruchase
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-20/at-t-agrees-to-buy-deutsche-telekom-s-t-mobile-usa-unit-for-39-billion.html
  • Gallamore June 2011
    I completely agree with you. I think that Apple is going to release a iPhone 4S with a larger processor and probably not much else. ipad2 Sleeves ipad2 Cables iPad 2 Pouch Case
  • jason_jason_ November 2011
    So far I'm diggin' my iPhone 4S, a huge upgrade from my BlackBerry 9650 that drove me absolutely crazy freezing all the time. Foursquare on the iPhone is excellent.
  • rizqiandririzqiandri January 2012
    foursquare app for iphone

http://foursquareaddict.info/tag/iphone/
  • I'm using iphone 4 but, whenever i upgrade 4sq to the latest ver.4.1.3 post date dec 23 2011 it hang.send in several reports but nothing has been done to rectify the problem.
  • DJROCCODJROCCO February 2012
    Hmmmm...... thinner, wider, 4in. screen, 8 mega-pixel cam with full 1080p recording, flash support, 4G LTE, and more? Rumor has it this is the iPhone 5! Release date around Jul. or Aug. Well we shall see:)
  • DJROCCODJROCCO September 2012
    Ok looks like I will be switching to the Sam Gal SIII or the Note see ya iphone it's been fun!
  • BrenBren September 2012
    Fully agree with u man I'm quite done with IPhone switching over to the SIII soon.
  • BeerknurdBeerknurd September 2012
    Yep... In December I will probably get the Galaxy SIII. Not impressed with the iPhone 5. I have the iPhone 4 and loved it until my home button started sticking. It is really annoying.
  • TymoraTymora September 2012
    4s was garbage. I'm hoping the new blackberry will be as awesome as my torch
  • BrandonBrandon September 2012
    After years of iPhone, I switched to the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, unlocked from Google. Android sucks with all of the carrier/manufacturer bloatware, but it's a magical experience when it's raw Jelly Bean. I can't imagine going back to a small 4 inch screen, but I'm strongly considering the new iPod touch. It'll make my old fave iPhone app Hipstamatic a lot more useful, and like the Great Woz, I don't mind carrying around two devices.
    New bb's r suposed to be huge like a lot of android phones
    I had a bb curve before my iPhone. I loved that phone, it just sucked for the lack of apps. the bb store was lacking then. Not sure if it is any better now than 2 years ago.
    The torch has way better capabilities than the curve (I've had both). The really popular apps like words with friends and songpop are not available but torch allows me to access full websites even when mobile and touch sites are available which iphone did not. I'm also able do upload music without going through icloud. I can pair through blue tooth with other phones and transfer files. I can store things on the phone and access them from any computer as if the phone were an sd card. Iphone would not let me do any of that. My battery lasts way longer and I have the option of using it like a touch screen or using physical buttons. I will gladly sacrifice songpop and the ugly scanner for what I have. If the new bb's are as cool as they seem I'm sure developers will be more willing to make all the popular apps for bb as well as apple and android. Right now the bb market just isn't popular enough.
    I guess they figure that for the most part, bb is a business phone and doesn't need all the games.
  • RainWave23RainWave23 September 2012
    I miss rotary phones...
    I had one of those until I was like 13
    Rotary phones were awesome unless the person you were calling had a bunch of 0's or 9's in their number...
  • RainWave23RainWave23 September 2012
    It made calling 1-900 numbers much more difficult...
    I don't miss having a cord though...
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List