1. Checkin to 2 more MLS soccer events for level 2
    2. Checkin to 3 more MLS soccer events for level 3
    3. Checkin to 5 more MLS soccer events for levels 4 - 10
    4. Only 1 checkin a day counts

Unlock instructions verified 03/17/2012

Here is a link to the Major League Soccer Schedule
  • TymoraTymora March 2012
    Unlock Message:
    That's two check-ins to MLS matches this season! Can't get enough soccer? Now you can save 25% off MLS LIVE and stream over 230 games to your mobile device or computer. Just use code 3KY3BEP44KNX at live.mlssoccer.com
  • Steakpak March 2012
    Thank you. Unlock instructions don't show to follow MLS though. Next time I'll leave this kinda thing to the pros. :)
    I got it without following mls but I can't confirm yet if you need to follow at least one team. I'll tweak that when I finish testing
    I did some testing and I got the badge without following anything.
  • RB48RB48 March 2012
    I also got it without following MLS.
  • pjaizurapjaizura March 2012
    i've unlocked the badge yesterday.
  • JR1JR1 February 2013
    Badge retired
  • KingReem March 2013
    Badges are active and are leveling first game of the day Philadelphia Union vs Kansas City Sporting
  • JR1JR1 March 2013
    Hopefully they will be active again starting today.
    1st game is at 4pm today
    Here is a link to the venue http://4sq.com/bGA8F6 in Chester, PA

No official word yet that all the MLS Badges will be returning. We will juat have to wait and see. There is an event for today listed on the venue checkin page so hopefully that is a good sign. No unlocks oif any MLS Badges as of yet today though.
  • TheBeairdTheBeaird March 2013
    All MLS are active and unlocking. 40 check ins for 10x
  • JR1JR1 March 2013
    I have not been able to find an unlock for a single MLS badge since last year. Do you have a link to a 4sqr acct with an unlock of a MLS Badge from this year?
  • KingReem March 2013
    @JR1 I unlocked and leveled the first game already I just don't have my account linked to twitter anymore
  • JR1JR1 March 2013
    Yea I just tested it and it is unlocking.. So odd that there have been no posts of any unlocks yet though. Oh well thanks for info. Moving them back to active.
    So you don't need the link?
  • JR1JR1 March 2013
    No don't need the link anymore.. Ended up just testing it myself. Thanks though.
    I've seen all MLS hit 10x today and 40 games gets level 10 on all of them.
  • JR1JR1 March 2013
    Suprised they are all unlocking today since only 12 of the 19 teams have games today. But who knows whit 4sqr.
  • BrandonBrandon March 2013
    Only the team badges leveled for me, and that's after a unfollow/refollow of MLS. Odd. As I often say, your results may vary.
    I have not seen the MLS badge itself level or unlock today. Just the teams.
    @TheBeaird Yeah, I got a little confused with your comment that you saw MLS hit 10x. You were talking about the team badges. Another reason why it's always best to stay on topic in each thread.
  • Steakpak March 2013
    Pretty sure people are using games from last year to level up with HWF.
    Yes @Steakpak that's the only way to hit level 10 on the first day if the season.
    I can't find any unlocks of this badge since 25 July 12. I'm actually wondering if it is coming back or if it's retired.
    Sorry Brandon. Yeah I'm questioning the badge returning as well. Maybe after each team has actually played a game this season....
    MLS badge should be active again and level up with next game or games needed.
    Level 5 is 20 games
    Level 10 is 50 games
  • MySOdotComMySOdotCom March 2013
    sweet, will see tomorrow
  • rbk_4sq March 2013
    I presume, one checkin perday, like the NHL?
    Yes
  • MySOdotComMySOdotCom March 2013
    Interesting though, HWF for NHL vs MLS, for NHL each day even with same previous game counts, with MLS they have to be unique games
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List