Sony Xperia™ Football Final Badge (2012)
  • JR1JR1 May 2012
    How to Unlock
    1. Follow Sony Xperia™ Football
    2. Checkin at Fußball Arena München
    3. Checkin on May 18th or 19th 2012

Venue
    http://4sq.com/GzqhIU

Badge specific to Munich

Unlock instructions verified on 05/17/2012
  • JR1JR1 May 2012
    Unlock Message:

Kits as far as the eye can see! What could be better than watching your team win today? A chance to win a brand new Sony Xperia™ S. Just email [email protected] to enter. Visit sonymobile.com/uclt&cs for T&Cs. Sony is a Partner of UEFA Champions League.
  • JR1JR1 May 2012
    Space for future updates
  • Badge Active
  • mrmaarmrmaar May 2012
    I am wondering about this badge duration. is it for a short period of time? or will be available until the game is over?
  • BrenBren May 2012
    question: I already have this badge from previous year and design is the same will it unlock a second time in my trophy case??
  • BeerknurdBeerknurd May 2012
    @Bren Try it and let us know.
  • BrenBren May 2012
    that's what I was gonna anyways, I just didn't want to book a flight to Munich for nothing.. lol I'm in Mexico and have to fly out to Chile as well... decisions decisions
  • BrenBren May 2012
    actually the badge is the same but the names are different so it should pop up as a new badge I'll try it none the less
  • DJROCCODJROCCO May 2012
    @Bren The answer is yes if you have the old, you can still get the new one. Just popped it with a test acct!
    All though it may be a glitch. My badge count went up, I can see the new one on my profile page, but it is not showing up in my trophy case... hmmmm?
    Ok it's showing up now, both of them. If you look really close, the ball on the new one is slightly lighter in color!
  • BrenBren May 2012
    good eye @DJROCCO well I'm on my flight in mid air on my way to Munich.. Chile can wait
  • OperaDudeOperaDude May 2012
    Got it, thanks!
  • ChaunceChaunce May 2012
    It's lame that they didn't come up with a new design on this year's. The only difference is there is a slight shine on this one and the blue border is a slightly darker shade.
  • BeerknurdBeerknurd May 2012
    4sqr has gone soccer/football crazy this year!!
  • just got it thanks....8-)
  • I checked in both venue listed but receive the cup badge, can someone Tell me what other venue can I check in to receive this goal badge

• mrzaimmrzaim May 2012
    @KennyNationZ did you follow Sony Xperia page? I'm able to unlock both cup and goal badges on this venue (Allianz Arena)
  • @mrzaim I did, try unlocking the cup badge while the game is on and shout UEFA champions league during the game
  • Follow Sony Xperia™ Football

when c/i at Allianz Arena ; München select the match and you'll unlock 2 badges (Sony Xperia™ Football badge & 2012 UEFA Champions League Final badge)

no shout required
  • WILLISWHOWILLISWHO May 2012
    Just tried to unlock. No badge. Must be retired.
  • TymoraTymora May 2012
    BADGE NOW RETIRED
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List