SLB Game Changer Badge
  • JR1JR1 July 2012
    How to Unlock
    1. Follow Sigma Lambda Beta (optional)
    2. Checkin to The Hyatt Regency
    3. Checkin to the BETACON 2012 Event (7/13/12 thru 7/15/12)

Unlock instructions verified on: 7/12/2012

Venue
    http://4sq.com/Q04t2i
  • JR1JR1 July 2012
    Unlock Message:
    You can now call yourself a true Sigma Lambda Beta game changer, and have the badge to show for it! Every day, you're there to witness it like no other. Now, you can walk away saying you took part in the great change for SLB.
  • JR1JR1 July 2012
    Space for future updates
  • JR1JR1 July 2012
    From the Sigma Lambda Beta 4sqr page
    "Brothers of Sigma Lambda Beta, from July 12th - 15th, be sure to check-in to the Hotel. You will learn how to earn the SLB Badge!"

Venue for this event is: http://4sq.com/NeQDnX (Tampa, FL)

Badge should be active this thurs 07/12/2012
  • choad17choad17 July 2012
    So this badge is not active yet?
  • BeerknurdBeerknurd July 2012
    Unlock instructions say 12th - 15th, so probably not.
  • JR1JR1 July 2012
    @choad17 Please note that the badge is in the Upcoming category and has not been announced in the New Active or Reactivated Badges discussion. Also does not have a official 4sqr badge image or an unlock message. Once it is active we will announce it, move the category, add the 4sqr badge image, and the unlock message. Just keep an eye out for that to happen. Until then thoygh the badge is still upcoming.
    Any word on this?
    There is an event going on @ the Hotel, BetaCon 2012. I checked into the hotel/event and got nothing. Who knows...

I'm sure that they are just going to make the announcement at the event that they will have a badge coming soon.
  • jimmyongahjimmyongah July 2012
    from their tips "be sure to check-in to the Hotel. You will learn how to earn the SLB Badge" maybe it's a 2 days c/i badge or maybe there'll be new event for tommorow at the hotel venue?
  • TymoraTymora July 2012
    Or maybe...and heaven forbid this...MAYBE they mean physically checkin--as in book a room and not foursquare. Lol!
  • NessunoNessuno July 2012
    @Tymora, not even joking should you say those words (physically checkin)! LOL
    the REAL badge : MDPD badge....lol
    Well no twitter unlocks=no badge so I'll just wait and see
    I'm sure it will take 3 checkins to their chapter houses, just like the other ones. Stay tuned to the forum!! I'm sure we will be one of the first ones to post about it! (as usual)
    BADGE is active now... just got it!
    How?
    Checkin to the Hotel & make sure to select the event (BETACON 2012).
    https://foursquare.com/v/hyatt-regency/4b0586c1f964a520846c22e3
  • jacksviewjacksview July 2012
    Thanks @Nessuno, got it!
    Thanks @Nessuno

Unlock Instructions Updated.
  • BadgerBadger July 2012
    @Nessuno - thank you; got it ; )
  • Here's mobile address, where it is possible to select the event properly.

https://foursquare.com/mobile/checkin?vid=4b0586c1f964a520846c22e3

:D
    Retired?
  • JR1JR1 July 2012
    Still showing unlocks today. The unlock instructions will prob change to the same as the rest of the greek badges once the event is over. We will keep an eye on this one and see what happens.
  • evaaa July 2012
    is this badge retired?
  • adamb00adamb00 July 2012
    No I've missed this badge!! My life is actually over :'(
  • JR1JR1 July 2012
    With no unlocks listed today and the badge not unlocking when I just tested it checking into 3 chapter houses to see if the unlock instructions had changed to be like the rest of the greek badges this badge will be moved to retired. Hopefully it comes back and has the same unlock instructions as the rest of the greek badges. Guess only time will tell.

BADGE NOW RETIRED
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List