Ghoul Night Badge
  • ChaunceChaunce October 2012
    How to unlock:
    1. Checkin after 6:00pm and before 4:00am Eastern Standard Time (local time in NYC) on Halloween Night (10/31/12 thrun the early morning hrs on 11/01/12)
    2. No shout required

Unlock instructions verified 10/31/2012
  • ChaunceChaunce October 2012
    Unlock Message

Party hard, and maybe tonight, someone will FINALLY recognize your Susan B. Anthony costume. (People, she’s on the silver dollar!)
  • jaredtheveganjaredthevegan October 2012
    Dec 31 3am or Nov 1 3am?
  • choad17choad17 October 2012
    @jaredthevegan haha you mean oct 31.
  • jaredtheveganjaredthevegan October 2012
    derrrrrrr Ya.
  • ZinhodonZinhodon October 2012
    does it unlock worldwide?
  • BrandonBrandon October 2012
    We'll find out when it starts unlocking.
  • auditorydemiseauditorydemise October 2012
    Nice... I will be awake for this. Gotta love working 3rd shift!
    Since 4sq considers a day from around 6am to 5:59am next morning, this badge will probably unlock when checking in between 3am and 5am on Nov 1. Not positive though
  • TymoraTymora October 2012
    I wonder if it won't start popping Sunday or Monday night.
  • jimmyongahjimmyongah October 2012
    School night is mon-friday right?
  • MorrMorr October 2012
    @jimmyongah you are brillant!
    @Tymora i don't think it will. As the 4sq blog says: We’ll also be rewarding those who go the extra mile to celebrate on Halloween proper (School night? #YOLO). WooOooOOoooo! The only question is, at what time Halloween night will it start unlocking
  • starbugstarbug October 2012
    I'll try it Halloween morning its self (3am) to see if it unlocks because I got the day off...
  • abbeemalik13abbeemalik13 October 2012
    OMG, can't wait for this badge release :p
  • HitendraKHitendraK October 2012
    Does this badge open for anybody?
  • HitendraKHitendraK October 2012
    Please update the unlock instruction as we are running out of time.
  • RainWave23RainWave23 October 2012
    @HitendraK why do we need to update the unlock instructions? They say it will unlock on Halloween night. There were no unlocks last night so it appears those are accurate. Nothing has changed to lead anyone to believe they should be changed. And what do you mean running out of time?
  • DJROCCODJROCCO October 2012
    @RainWave23, you didn't hear? 21 Dec 2012 is right around the corner! We must act now before it's too late!
  • mrzaimmrzaim October 2012
    I just tried at Sydney with Bluestack (currently 3.25am, 31Oct) and no badge..
    Tried to shout Happy Halloween as well but still no badge..
  • NessunoNessuno October 2012
    Halloween will be celebrated in the evening of Oct 31st (not the morning of), the day has just started, we should try tmrw at the same time and see it works. Also, we could try New Zealand around 10am EST, just my 2cents
  • XtriforXtrifor October 2012
    Trust me, this badge will unlock in US venue and time.
  • ErinydwiErinydwi October 2012
    Just tried checking in and shouted Happy Halloween but got no badge. (I'm in the UK).
  • auditorydemiseauditorydemise October 2012
    0300 officially... And no badge.
  • BangGowesBangGowes October 2012
    Already 3AM in NY...still no luck...sigh....:-(
    Try again tomorrow on 1st Nov at 3AM...:-)
  • muttsnutsmuttsnuts October 2012
    03:20 in NYC, nothing!
  • Morpheus October 2012
    Guys the idea behind this badge is that you'll be at Halloween parties til 3AM in the morning the night of Halloween aka I think it doesn't unlock for another 24 hours from now. Cool your jets.
  • Mshapbiker123Mshapbiker123 October 2012
    @Morpheus that won't be Halloween then. That would be November 1st. Still have a lil over an hour for the posted time.
  • Morpheus October 2012
    Please tell me what foursquare would have to gain by making a badge available the morning before Halloween festivities knowing the majority of people have no idea about websites like this. No one is randomly going to check-in and get that badge the morning before Halloween, it would only happen the morning after. Think about it logically.
  • aBBeaBBe October 2012
    now in Indonesia Oct. 31/12 and already for unlock at 03.00am (indonesia time), just waiting for a few hour :)
    *Check-in must 1st November
  • StormwatchStormwatch October 2012
    Time in Melbourne Australia, 3.11am checked in and no badge.
Star Wars Snowflakes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Foursquare Badge List