Foursquare Wallpapers: iPad
by Chaunce Dolan on Friday, September 16th, 2011
Following the popularity of our Foursquare wallpapers for iPhone, we received many requests for ones to be created for the iPad.
Currently we have created 14 for the iPad with hopes of adding more. The designs are pretty much the same from the iPhone batch we created, we just adjusted the dimensions to fit the iPad. We also wanted to stay true to Foursquare and Mari Sheibley’s iconic minimal design with the logos, so we carried that through to the wallpapers as well.
Hope you enjoy them. Let us know which one you have on your iPad. Also feel free to leave a comment below for one that you would like done.
Directions for iPad
- Click the preferred image (below)
- Press and hold image and select the “Save Image” option
- Go to your Photos app and select the wallpaper you saved
- Click the lower left-hand arrow and select “Use as Wallpaper”
- Click Set and select whether you want “Lock Screen”, “Home Screen” or Both
Update: Foursquare asked us to remove the partner badges LV Insider and Syracuse to respect tradmarks.