With the popularity of Foursquare’s recently released iPhone wallpapers, we thought it would be fun to take fan favorite badges and make some of our own.
Currently we have created 18 for the iPhone and iPod Touch with hopes of adding more. We also wanted to stay true to Foursquare and Mari Sheibley’s iconic minimal design with the logos, so we carried that through to the wallpapers as well. Please note that these are not official Foursquare wallpapers and we will not be able to create partner badge wallpapers due to license agreements.
Hope you enjoy them. Let us know which one you have on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Also feel free to leave a comment below for one that you would like done.
Directions for iPhone or iPod Touch
- Click the preferred image (below)
- Press and hold image and select the “Save Image” option
- Go to your Photos app and select the wallpaper you saved
- Click the lower left-hand arrow and select “Use as Wallpaper”
- Click Set and select whether you want “Lock Screen”, “Home Screen” or Both
Update: Foursquare asked us to remove the partner badges LV Insider and Syracuse to respect tradmarks.